On the final day of Halloween festivities, I went to see my friends Wesley and Mia at their church. Their mom Cari and Kendra posed with me too. I made it through the entire weekend without ever wearing my antenna, but I cooperated with everything else so my mom let it slide. Happy Halloween!
Saturday was the day to trick-or-treat and boy did I have a good time! I wanted to do everything myself, so it was slow at first. I figured out that taking handfuls of candy from the neighbors is the most efficient way to go. Everyone thought I was so cute buzzing around!
Halloween weekend was a three-day affair. We started off with a carnival at my school. My teacher Laura was a bumble bee just like me, so we had to pose for a few pics. Notice that my wings are upside down...that is how dad had to fix my costume so I would not cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment