Welcome to the family, Aunt Carey! I had a great time in Stinson Beach, once we made the amazing (and scary) drive. I ate sand at the pre-wedding picnic and even put my feet close to the cold water. Lucas and Carey had a beautiful wedding on BN Ranch in Bolinas, surrounded by gardens, water and even cows! I shed my boots after the ceremony and the bride and groom fed me an ice cream sandwich. I had a great time making the rounds at all of the gatherings and am ready for my next trip out west!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Wedding Fun, California Style
Welcome to the family, Aunt Carey! I had a great time in Stinson Beach, once we made the amazing (and scary) drive. I ate sand at the pre-wedding picnic and even put my feet close to the cold water. Lucas and Carey had a beautiful wedding on BN Ranch in Bolinas, surrounded by gardens, water and even cows! I shed my boots after the ceremony and the bride and groom fed me an ice cream sandwich. I had a great time making the rounds at all of the gatherings and am ready for my next trip out west!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment